For organisation implementing wide-scale change
Buy OBASHI Enterprise
To purchase OBASHI Enterprise, please contact sales
Learn Access Included
All training materials and guides included with software subscription
What is OBASHI Enterprise?
Deliver governance, transformation and cyber security programs with an enhanced digital model of your organisation. Enterprises use OBASHI for:
- Corporate Knowledge Base – Easily create, share and access a single source of truth across the enterprise
- Free Flow of Data – Develop the digital model of your organisation by pushing and pulling data to other applications through an Open API
- Multi-Server - A hosted multi-server environment that enables users to collaborate on the digital model from anywhere
- Cloud-based Architecture – Cloud hosting enables limitless storage and processing power to scale up as the sophistication of the model increases
Optimise business operations with integrated Digital-Aided Design tooling for Enterprise
Empower your professionals to collaborate on a shared, interactive platform from anywhere. Analyse and streamline your data flows, and unlock the full potential of your organisation's digital assets.
Advance your organisation's understanding with OBASHI Learn
Take advantage of up-to-date learning content, resources and practical guides from the OBASHI Learn Hub.
Learn access is included with OBASHI Enterprise:
- The OBASHI Methodology Manual
- Quick-Start Guides
- Diagram examples, Templates, Videos and more
Hosting your OBASHI Model
Host your OBASHI Enterprise model in Azure, Amazon Web Services, Digital Ocean or your own cloud platform of choice.
Resources can scale on demand to meet organisational requirements and a range of hosting locations are available should data sovereignty legislation be a requirement. Backup retention and archiving options are also available.
Frequently Asked Questions
Digital-Aided Design (DAD) is an engineering approach that can be applied to any digital business transformation or technology adoption initiative.
DAD consists of a method and software tooling that enable diagrams, models and simulations to be created that show the current and/or futures states of an organisation.
OBASHI is a Methodology supported by a software technology. It is used to design, map and model the connectivity, relationships and dependencies between Business and IT assets.
Docker is a secure, trusted and fully scalable virtualised container environment.
It enables an OBASHI model and all its associated data and documentation to be securely transferred between hardware / cloud hosting environments as it increases in size and volume.
OBASHI is used by business, digital and data professionals across all industry and government.
Subscriptions can be compared on the Pricing page.